Friday, December 5, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award


The rules are I have to list 6 things that make me Happy and 6 other bloggers to give this award to!
1. Having a job that I can truly say I enjoy 99% of the time! In this market, that is huge!
2. Having a wonderful husband and a home to call our own.
3. My health!
4. Having my family close by and my in-laws as well, yes I love them too! This includes watching Kaylie grow up!
5. Good friends I can count on even if they live in Utah!
6. Living in a country I can freely and openly worship God

2 People I want to pass this on to are:
1. Trisha Clark - her blog is great!
2. Ashlee Rutter - she has a young mind and figures out all these cool things to show off her blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you Kreativ Blogger! I just started a blog and was wondering if you might be able to show me some things some time? :) I love the renovation pics btw...it looks great! Have a great weekend!