Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dunes - August 2009

I'm WAY behind on posting so here I go!!
This is a dunes trip we took in August with Gabe & Tawny and Cameo & Scott. It was tons of fun but you can see an "After" photo on my mom's blog "Life on the Hill" if you like. Below is Tawny and I on our quads!

Here's Lance starting to pop a wheelie.

Me being silly and Cameo caught it. I love being at the dunes riding my quad!!

Gabe in his 4-Runner catching some air off a dune!

Yes this is me catching air on my quad!
Not normally something I do and this is not where I wrecked!
That was later when I was hurrying back to camp bc someone said I had enough gas...
This one is so small you will have to take my word for it.

Even though I wrecked on Sunday afternoon and man did it HURT! It was still a great trip and next time we will be camping in our brand new (to us) Lance Cabover Camper!!! I'll post more on that later...

1 comment:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

yes it is about time you posted some Dun photos! I had to see them on Cameo's facebook page! lol

Glad you enjoy this, wish I didn't worry so much but then hmmmm that eye of yours! nuf said :) hee hee