Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kitchen Cabinets!

Saturday December 26th, 2009 Lance and I started tearing apart our kitchen.
This is what it looked like a couple days ago...



Some photos mid-project...


And finally the finished project. I LOVE my new cabinets!

They are Hickory from Lowes and they look great with our concrete floors!

Next we will do concrete countertops and the raised tin backsplash.
Then all the kitchen needs is some trim and it is DONE!!
Sorry I haven't updated in a while but man that was A LOT of work! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cabinets are gorgeous!! I absolutely love them :) I can't wait to see them in person when I come back in April :)

Brooke - in Oregon said...

I am amazed at how much warmer the kitchen feels, not in temperature (the wood stove does that!) but in the way it feels. They REALLY look fabulous!!

The Clarks said...

I love them!!!! I can't wait to see your concrete countertops - I saw them on a design show once and have been in love with them ever since!