Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Deck Furniture!

Telescope Casual is the best deck/patio furniture available! And Valley View Nursery carries a variety!This is the most comfortable set of chairs (we have 2 swivel rockers and 2 recliners) and I love the table! It has 12 x 12 tiles setting in it so you can pick your color!! Gotta love that!
I, of course, had to choose two colors and create a pattern. LOL!
Lance and I sat out on the deck last night, ate dinner and enjoyed the cool summer evening. It was so relaxing, I just soaked it in!!

2 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Your table looks FANTASTIC!! Love the tile and the candle :)

I am so glad you are happy with your choice and it just looks so good!

Unknown said...

Wow really nice collection of Outdoor Deck Furniture for your Outdoor decorating ideas.