Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tag You're It!

Ok so my mom tagged me, I have never been tagged before so I figured I would share this little tiny flower with you all as well, it is smaller than an inch. It is on a Lily pad in my pond and they only stay for one day!7 things you may not know about me... my mom knows everything about me so we'll see how well this works...
1. I speak German, some Italian and would love to learn Russian, Spanish and even Czech.
2. When I have children I intend to speak more than one language in our household, not sure if Lance knows that yet. LOL!
3. I love riding my quad (Yamaha Warrior) and tearing around on the dunes with my husband and friends.
4. I can't wait until my Yamaha R6 (street bike) is ready to ride! Lance is fixing one up for me.
5. If money wasn't a factor, I would be perfectly content traveling the world for the rest of my days. Owning a home is great but nothing compares to traveling and seeing the world God created for us!
6. I also have a love of organizing and labeling things... Thanks Mom!
7. I miss a really great friend that moved to Utah, I miss her everyday. Right now I am reading Kite Runner, she recommended it to me over a year ago and now I know why! Trisha you are the best!
Now let's pass it along and see what we can find out about Trisha!

2 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Ok, so I didn't know you planned on speaking German and Italian to your kids as they grow up, but that is an amazing idea!! :) And that will be when???? lol

The Clarks said...

Wow - I feel special! Am I the only one that knew about the multi-language idea? That shows just how much time we spent together "working".