Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Week 6 ... uuggghhh...

Here it is Tuesday night, Lance and I are working on the bathroom floor after working 8 hours at our "day job" I wonder what we will do in the evenings after work when our house is done.You'll notice the orange mesh with blue wires in it. That is so we will have the option of heating our travertine floor! It doesn't go in the shower of course but it does go from entry all the way back to the toilet.
My mom came over during the weekend and we painted, now I just need someone with a steady hand to make a straight edge between the wall and ceiling colors. After the wall color cures I plan to add some brown elements, stay tuned for details!
We still have a bit of tiling to do but we are definitely making progress. Then comes the grout... that will be a whole weekend with all that tile! It will be worth it though, I love the way it is turning out!

2 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

WOO HOO it is looking soooo good! You are going to love it, even if it is a major pain in the BUTT right now :)

The Clarks said...

It is looking awesome!!!