Monday, June 16, 2008

I can see the Light!

Well, we got a bit more done this weekend. We moved the vanity in and attached the faucet. We have carted this vanity around for 4 years now, I am soooo glad we bought it when we did because it looks perfect! We also caulked most of the shower, but then we ran out of caulk so that is why there is a blue tape border in the window :)Here's a better picture of the mirror and you can see the linen closet on the edge.
I stained the door to the lavatory and Lance dry fit it last night so it will probably get hung this week.
Here's a picture of the stencil border I did in the bathroom. It is about 14 inches from the ceiling.
That's all for now!

2 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

WOO HOO it is looking just fabulous!! I love the way everything is turning out. Plus I know it is that much closer to the pitter patter of little feet! lol

I LOVE YOU, don't throw things at the computer! hee hee

The Clarks said...

Looks fantastic!!! And happy (late) birthday, by the way!!!