Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tagged...

Here goes . . . .

4 random things about my husband:
  • I think he has a fetish for a cheap vehicle. In the last 6 months he has owned a 1990's Toyota 4-Runner, 1990's Dodge Shadow, 1980's Subaru Hatchback, ummm I am sure I am forgetting more...
  • He is working on converting the Dodge Shadow to an HHO system - instead of gasoline. He already built and installed a HHO fuel assist.
  • He rides a Unicycle.
  • He used to race street bikes at the Portland International Racetrack.
4 movies that I would/could watch more than once:
  • Grease - the original
  • The Usual Suspects
  • Jim Gaffagan - Beyond the Pale "Hot Pockets anyone?"
  • Honey
4 tv shows I watch: I have Windows Media Center (Microsoft version of TiVo) So I will keep the list short...
  • One Tree Hill
  • October Road
  • My Boys
  • So You Think You Can Dance

4 places that I have been:
  • Germany (Konstanz, Berlin, Tuebingen, Frankfurt, etc. I lived in Germany for a year)
  • Ensenada, Mexico
  • Italy (Venice, Sienna, Milan, Rome, Naples...)
  • France (Paris, Nice)

4 people who email me regularly:
  • My Mom (Brooke)
  • Lance
  • Trisha
  • My Aunt Jenn

4 favorite foods:
  • Italian - anything except seafood
  • Mexican - anything except seafood and my favorite is El Tapatio
  • German - anything, I think... Even Sauer Kraut!
  • Doenner Kabab!! A wonderful middle eastern burrito/wrap with shaved meat that I believe was pork... I dunno but it was GOOD!

4 places I would like to visit:
  • Germany again with Lance this time
  • Italy again with Lance this time
  • Cancun - I am working on earning an all inclusive trip with The Body Shop at Home!
  • Jamaica

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
  • TRISHA COMING TO VISIT!!
  • We are getting carpet installed in the Master Bedroom and closet Monday 9/15 so I am looking forward to moving into that room!
  • Earning a free trip for Lance and I to Cancun, Mexico!
  • Maybe planning to start a family?
People I have tagged:
  • Laura Plunk
  • Mark Spires

2 comments:

The Clarks said...

Starting a family!!!! Those are fantastic words!!! Is your mamma happy about this?!?!?

Also, those are some very strange things about Lance . . . I would have never guessed a unicycle.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Ha ha ha, I love Trisha's comment! I will be tickled pink (or blue) whenever you are ready :) But somehow I think you already know that! lol