Thursday, January 22, 2009

Diva Designs on Etsy.com!

Well, unfortunately we did not get the refinance. Due to low comps in our area, our house did not appraise. While this was very frustrating to hear and I took it pretty hard at first, what I need to keep in mind is God has a plan and He will take care of us. We are not in dire straights, we are not facing foreclosure or anything, we are just sick of paying so much interest!
Anyway, I spent the weekend doing something productive and got a lot of my jewelry posted on etsy.com! Check it out!

2 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Good luck on the Etsy thing, your site looks fabulous! Now to just figure out how to post and tell people how much I LOVE your jewelry

The Clarks said...

That is a bummer about you loan but, you are right, things always seem to work themselves out. The jewelry looks fabulous, by the way, and those pictures BEAUTIFUL with the plants in the background!