Friday, April 13, 2007

Back breaking cobblestone

Here's the beginning of our cobblestone drive and walk way in the front of our house. This is June 2005.View from the front door looking towards the driveway. We just love maxing out the springs and shocks in trucks... do you know how much a pallet of those cobblestone weighs? Me either, but trust me... it was A LOT - riding on bump stops baby!!
Here's Lance diligently creating a straight line... at this point I was like "good enough"!
Morial the digger, lending a paw. Go Morial, Go!
Wow, look at how beautiful those curves are! Hmm, wonder whose idea those were...
Even though this was more work than I care to remember, I would do it again if I had to (only if I had to) because I absolutely love how it looks!

1 comment:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Yeah Morial!! :)

Love the CURVE of the walkway! hee hee