Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Next on the very long list...

Some much needed demolition to open the galley kitchen into the dining room. My cousin Tim was here to help Lance with this step. Boys will be boys!
Current state of our kitchen, new floors are in. We did some super cool stamped, stained concrete. I am currentl repainting my kitchen cabinets to match the floor and wall colors.

Here's a photo of the floor, it's hard to see the dimension and full spectrum of color in a photo but I am in love with these floors!! And man am I glad they are done! Lance and I spent a weekend from 7pm Friday to 8pm Sunday working 12 hours straight both Saturday and Sunday prepping, pouring and stamping 425 sq ft of concrete.... whew, that makes me tired just thinking about it! Then Lance stained and sealed the floor the next weekend while I was gone at CKC in Portland with my mom!!! Lucked out there!

No comments: