Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Overdue Master Bedroom & Bathroom Update!

The beginning of the tub surround. We have it finished now but my camera battery died so I don't have any new pictures of it yet.

Yeah Paint!! I was up priming until 8pm after a full 8 hour work day Monday and then last night I was addicted to the progress I was making so I didn't wash my hands and finish up until 9:30pm last night!!

The brown will be on two walls and the navy blue will be on the other two walls. I completed the first coat of the brown in the bedroom and closet and painted the ceiling with a fresh coat of white! Tonight I am having friends over to watch So You Think You Can Dance - it's the finale! But I plan to paint until they get there :) I'll update again as soon as I get a new camera battery!

3 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

The brown is so much nicer than that blue color! It looks SUPER. Now get a dang battery ok! lol

I can't believe your Dad is going to miss the final show!

The Clarks said...

No kidding "Long Overdue Update"! You can't just leave us hanging like that! It is looking fantastic!!!!!

laura D said...

LOVE that vanity !!! Will have to stop by and see it in person, good job it all looks great
laura