Sunday, August 31, 2008

Some Finishing Touches

Quarter round finishes up the shower. We used PVC quarter round to give a finished look in the master bathroom and it's plastic so there won't be any moisture issues.The door is trimmed in and you can see the quarter round in this photo also.
I love our crown molding! This is in the master bedroom and you can also see we did the trim for the window in the same style as the french doors. Thanks to Joy, the Bamboo color paint and the Navy blue paint have a straight edged line!
I'll leave you with a photo of Morial sporting her latest hair cut! She rolled in something foul at my grandparents house and I had to trim it out so then she had patches missing... I had to take her to the groomer to have it evened out.
Look how cute she is!

3 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

I am LOVING the way this turned out! The framing on the window to match the french doors, FABULOUS!!!! WOO HOO

The Clarks said...

LOL ~ your doggie is so funny looking!!! Not to be mean but I just wasn't expecting that . . . she looks tiny! oh, and I love the bedroom/bathroom :)

Amber Longiotti said...

The funny thing is, she's about 5 lbs overweight and for a 15 lb dog, that is A LOT! Anyway, minus all the fluff, she looks like a baby! Plus she smells good LOL